Majah

Nancy the fancy

Selona Deshret

Share | 

Greetings Sealladh Alliance. My name is Navah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Navah

PostSubject: Greetings Sealladh Alliance. My name is Navah   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Greetings and salutations. My name is Navah. (There are some who call me... Tamyr.). I believe I am in my early twenties. Due to this accursed Mark on my chest, I am unsure as to my exact age. I thank you for taking the time to read my missive.

As an Aquilonian, I have fair skin and wavy blonde hair. My eyes are a light brown and, I believe, sparkle with a thirst for knowledge. I am of a medium height and a, overall, slender build. As a Priest of Mitra, I bellieve it is my duty to be outgoing, polite and respectful of others.

Much of my former life has been lost to me. Due to the Marking, I have lost much of the memories that should matter most: childhood, mother, father, siblings, close friends. I have recently stepped from the shadows of Tortage and am now taking my first tentative steps into the greater world to seek my true destiny.

OOC information:

((My real name is Chris and I am currently in my mid thirties)).

((I have only tried the Defender and the Priest of Mitra, both I enjoy greatly. In all past MMO's played, I have always played the healer. I enjoy the role.))

((Role playing lets a person immerse themselves into the world which, in my eyes, gives it more depth and meaning. As a avid dice thrower, I've always enjoyed the aspect of acting. Yet, I am way to shy to attempt the actual stage.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Greetings Sealladh Alliance. My name is Navah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Sealladh Voice :: Application To Join The Guild-
Jump to: