Atrlion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atrlion

PostSubject: Atrlion   Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 pm

FULL NAME: Atrlion BaneHeart
ACTUAL AGE: 35
RACE: Ophirian
CLASS: He is free...not quite a noble, he is a soldier...and OOC im a DT thats gonna beat your arse Razz
EQUIPMENT/CLOTHING STYLE: Runic Armor, he is still completed his set, so comonly wears no shirt.
PERSONALITY: Soldier, Seeks Honesty, hates lieing, Protective of the one he serves.
PICTURES OF CHARACTER OR PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Find me, then you will know.
BACKGROUND:
Born as his father and mother passed through trantia toward potain. At age 14 he joined an AQ Legion and started his path of a warrior. Spending near 15 years as a soldier, he travled the known world, seeing wonders everywhere. During a campain in the frozen north, his troop was under heavy siege, he went to the temple of the city, not knowing that the foul god was praised therre. Speaking with the priests of the city, He forged a dark blood pact with a demon to give him strengh enough to destroy the enemy. The demon took harbor in his body, and atrlion became a force to be reckoned with. He won through that campain, however when the demon won control of the body, entire towns would be destroyed. He was discharged quickly after a monster destoried his camp, his commanders not wanting to anger a foul demon with slaying its host.

Once out of the military he returned to potain to find his family dead some years past, and he, in debt over their farm. Being enslaved, he was soon noticed as a warrior and was made a gladiator, spending years of his life fighting thier, riseing to the top of the spectrum. After many years he was sold to one Lady Ravin, whom after it was apparnt he was not the kind of slave she sough, freed him. Spending much time in stygia, he took on noble battles and lovely girls. As the demon progessed he sought help from many people, to destroy it instead of unleashing it. A icon of the demons first prey was stolen from him as he wreslted for control. The item was stolen from him by Pashen, making her and her husband and enemy in his eyes. Without being able to destroy the heart, the demon tore atrlions body, mind and soul and broke free, leaving atrlion left for dead.

Lady Ravin, whom had become a friend in these days, and Lady Briesse tended his wounds and stoped him from death. His mind near broken he forgot the six years it had been since he had made the pact with the demon. He quickly pledged his life to briesse, and served her for a short period, however he was blinded in a mugging from hounds and wandered the deasert for many days.

The God Asura spoke to him, cammanding him to serve and be his hand in the things to come. The God gave him spirtial sight.

After seeing the passing of arywnn as no one else did, he disappeard without a trace.

PERSONAL INTERVIEW (PSYCHOANALYSIS) WITH CHARACTER
(responses in his/her own voice) Your character is approached by a scholar from the Great Library in Tarantia.

CURRENT HOME: Where ever duty takes me.
MARITAL STATUS: Im unmarried, the women i would marry wouldn't marry me.
CHILDREN: I don't have any.
I LOVE: Good battles, and a good drink.
I HATE: Everyone until they prove otherwise.
WHO I WOULD NOT SAVE FROM DYING IN A FIRE: I would save anyone from a fire, no way for a person to die. If they turned out for an enemy of m'lady *smiling he taps the sword on his belt* Thats what this is for.
NOBODY KNOWS I AM: Telling you would defeat the purpose.
I WISH I COULD STOP: Loving those i wasn't ment to love.
I'M A SUCKER FOR: Red Hair.
THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: Hunting for my brothers murderer.
I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: A sword will get you many things.
A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: A battlefield.
THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: Till the crops...he died tilling crops.
I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: I killed a man.
WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: Drink, a lot.
NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: Entranced with my god Asura.
MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: You should ask them..and what friends?
MY PET PEEVE IS: Knowing m'lady is in danger.
MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: Living to be my age.
I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: M'lady is not in danger.
MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: Being blinded, it was very odd, and scary, very scary. Now that i have worked hard for it, in peace i can see the world as no other has seen it.

The Player:
FULL NAME: Robert Whaley
ACTUAL AGE: 18
RACE: White, 3/4 Irish, 1/8 German 1/8 Native american.
CLASS: Athletic Computer Nerd.
EQUIPMENT/CLOTHING STYLE: Jeans, T-shirt, Leather Blazer coat, Skate shoes. Suits if the situation warrents it.
PERSONALITY: get to know me if you want to know.
PICTURES OF CHARACTER OR PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: 6'3", 185 LBS, down to the neck brown hair, slim glasses.
BACKGROUND: Born in San Diego, CA. MY parents got seperated when i was young, so i lived with my dad, went to moms house afterschool for a few hours. over winter break of my 7th grade year I moved to yuma, AZ with my dad and new little sister. Was near my grandmother, whom has always been a very important person to me. i then moved back to San Diego when i turned 18, my girlfriend was going here for school, after her first year in yuma, so i moved over here, finshed my final year of hish school and am now starting at Cuyamaca Collage. My parents had already moved at the start of my seinor year of high school, so i do spend some time helping them, since my dad has a bad back, and my mother works full time. Often i pick up my little sister from school and will either watch them at my parents house or at my house, mostly when my dad has physical thrapy, so if there are kids in the background, they aren't mine, but im related to them. At home i have my wonderful girl friend and her best friend. i don't know what im going to major in, just sort of trying to figure it all out ya know.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW (PSYCHOANALYSIS) WITH CHARACTER
(responses in his/her own voice) Your character is approached by a scholar from the Great Library in Tarantia.

OCCUPATION: Im a collage stundent, used to be a lifeguard but i got layed off.
CURRENT HOME: Paradise.
MARITAL STATUS: Live in girl friend, ill still hit on you at the bar though Wink.
CHILDREN: Not my own, but i more of a parent than a sibling to my little bro and sis.
I LOVE: Concerts, swimming, my gf, the rush of saving another person( its better than any drug)
I HATE: Dumb people, people who get thier feeling hurt over bullshit, n00bs.
WHO I WOULD NOT SAVE FROM DYING IN A FIRE: I would save anybody from a fire if i could, just becouse someone is an asshole doesn't mean you should degrade yourself to pay them for it.
NOBODY KNOWS I AM: well, on the beach nobody knows i am a nerd, and on the computer nobody knows i am a surfer.
I WISH I COULD STOP: Dumb people from breeding.
I'M A SUCKER FOR: People with a problem, people who need help.
THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: Knowing callesto will never return my love.
I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: Always do your best, act like your life depended on it, becouse the quality of it does.
A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: smashing face in AoC, doing anything romantic with my gf, driving way to fast on an empty road, feeling the rush as you shoot accross a wave, pulling a person from the water and into safty.
THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: Computer games are bad. what the fuck was he thinking.
I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: I had a job, a car, and a girl friend.
WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: i just bottle that shit up, don't try to unscrew that cap you little fucker.
NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: Picking kids up, helping with homework, cooking dinners, reading a story and tucking kids into bed. Honestly i want kids, just not yet. Razz
MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: Honestly you should ask them.
MY PET PEEVE IS: DUMB PEOPLE.
MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: Making it through high school without sleeping the whole time, god high school sucked.
I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: I know the people i love are going to be fine, and i had a good life.
MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: seeing someone die. it changes you, completly.

Last edited by Atrlion on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : info on myself added)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Atrlion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: