Yah mon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanma

PostSubject: Yah mon   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Name: Sanma Jorsa

Place of Birth: Luxur, Stygia

Physical Appearance:

The dense humid heat of Stygia allowed this man to adapt into such environment including hard labor work. Once a slave to build beautiful monuments for isolated clans, Sanma took skill in craftsmanship of architect. Thus, in his youth Sanma was extremely toned, with dark skin to defile the heat of the blazing sun. His hair too was dense, long dreadlocks to cast passing down over his mid-back. Two "X" scars were planted between his eyes due to slave abuse.

Character Personality:
Sanma has the tendency to ensure nothing goes wrong. Raised as a slave, he would demand things to be just perfect. Although he doesn't show the sign of being an abusive leader, but rather a lazy, lay back. He blames his age for that of course. Sanma has a sense of carelessness, but nothing too strict to drive off from his task.

Background
(The following story is partial true but not entirely.)
Sanma went through it all. After escaping his slave position, Sanma spent years sailing around the coast of Stygia, Kush, and Black Kingdoms, pirating goods and women. He met a woman along the way, who showed sympathy to Sanma. During her boarding on the ship, the captain demanded pleasure from her. With the woman surrounded by the crew, the captain would demand her to remove his pants. Having no choice, the woman pursue to do so, falling upon her knees in disgust. Blood boiled in rage within Sanma at the sight, unleashing the demonic rage of Xotli. Turning into the undaunted form of Xotli, Sanma slayed every member on the ship, including the woman by accident.

Sadden by the sight of the slayed woman after calming, Sanma gather his personal belongings and swim towards the Island of Tortage. There, he met a foreigner from Cimmeria, joining the clan to rid away the foulness that plagues the land of Hyboria.

Years serving of the clan, the clan leader finally left leaving a note to the people describing the leadership be brought down to Sanma. With Sanma leading the clan, he holds no dedication doing so. Instead, Sanma quietly left the clan, not leaving a trace of his information to be left behind.

Settling in the city of Khemi, Sanma served as a constructor for years. Being paid so little and yet having such large talent with experience, he wish to give it all up. However, a man from Khitai finally approach to Sanma after witnessing the beautiful structure built by Sanma's hands. Sanma agree to join the noble cause of the man, joining under his banner.

Months went by, and yet again Sanma has departed from the settlement of the Khitai's ambition. Sanma was looking for something new, something extraordinary to fill in his everyday story. For that reason, he joined the services of Sealladh. Although its not home, Sanma knew his experiences through his adventure will assist many.

Goal/Desire (Roleplay Story):
Sanma never had a goal within his life. He was fluid, going along with whatever faith takes him through. He had many adventure, many friends and enemies along the way, and still survive as an old man. All he seeks for is challenges in his life. Nothing more.

Others:
Sanma has a wicked Jamaican accent. Has a dagger named Virginity

Quotes:
"Bloodfiyah mon! I lost me Virginity!"
"Wicked mon, I an' I be lookin' still fer dem huss huss."

Theme song:
Kava - The Gambler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgQ-95o66w

---------------

Real life info
Name: Just call me Panda
Purpose for playing MMO's: Stress relief from real life, roleplay is a massive bonus.
Favorite game: Tekken. Hardcore tekken player.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Yah mon   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 am

Hello Panda. I used to live in NJ. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Yah mon   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:14 am

I live in brooklyn Smile

Welcome Sanma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanma

PostSubject: Re: Yah mon   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 am

Thanks for the welcoming.

I told Callesto already about this, but I will only be playing until Star Wars TOR/Tera Online comes out. Obviously its not for a while, but just giving a heads up when that time comes.

Won't lie, I'm sick of Age of Conan, but I'm a RP addict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yah mon   

Back to top Go down

Yah mon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: